Last but not least, we have Cflow entering the list. If you need a program that’s convenient, easy to understand, and beginner-friendly, then Cflow is a good software to start with. Cflow allows users to create forms and step-by-step work processes without much hassle. It makes even the tedious of tasks, like tax calculations, really simple thanks to its hidden fields and math features.
Furthermore, you can create columns, tables, and drop-down boxes in a matter of few, easy clicks. Just like the preceding software, Cflow has a drag and drop feature which enables users to create intuitive and assistive forms for employees. It also sends automatic notifications to the right people about workflow activities and updates. Finally, everything that happens is recorded and made available at a glance thanks to the software’s compelling dashboards.
- This software offers to automate your workflow processes dynamically and innovatively.
- Simplified forms and tasks make it easier for users to follow instruction closely.
- Relevant people are notified about updates, changes, and overall activities of employees using the software
- The software’s sophisticated rules engine helps set the terms as it goes all the way up to SLAs, Escalations, Vacation, and Delegation.
- Streamline workflow better with the software’s informative and efficient dashboard.
- Free Trial – Cflow offers a trial period of 14 days completely free of charge.
- Smile Plan – Accessible to up to 5 users, this is a FREE account that allows users to try out the basic services of Cflow like Visual Workflow Creator, Exception Management, and SLA Configuration.
- Happy Plan – For only 5/month (annual payment), a max of 50 users may design 20 different workflow processes. This plan allows you to create up to 10 Dashboard and Table reports.
- Joy Plan - To give access to an unlimited number of users and create a limitless amount of processes, subscribe to the Joy Plan for $9/month (annual payment). This plan allows you to create up to 50 Dashboard and Table reports. This is the most popular plan thus far.
- Bliss Plan – Pay 14/month (annual payment) and get unlimited access to all of Cflows services, including unlimited dashboard and table reports.