This software is especially helpful in managing assets and controlling inventory. It is one of the best software to keep track of your assets’ individual life cycles. One of the reasons is because it supports almost all platforms including Windows phones. By keeping all information relating to the business’s assets, it simplifies all operations relating to them. Its noteworthy quality is that you can track all activities associated with the asset, like its maintenance and replacement, anytime and anywhere through its application.
- It enables you to create purchase orders, draft up service tickets, and manage vendors.
- You can scan barcodes and QR codes with the mobile applications conveniently.
- It has various integrations which include RFID. This integration reduces the processing time of the information in the system.
- You can make business decisions based on the actionable reports it produces. It also simplifies depreciation management and audits, which makes decision making faster.
- It creates location and ownership histories of all the assets. So, it is easier to keep track of assets even if they are in huge numbers.
- You can create custom notifications for each asset as well.
- Basic: In this plan, you can use GPS location of assets, information about service, maintenance, excel imports/exports, and audits among other general tools. Prices start at $31.50 per month for custom plans.
- Advanced: Along with the basic features, you get tools for accommodating recurring services, purchase orders, bundles, data backups, transfer of stock and much more. You can pay a minimum of $61.50 per month for custom plans.
- Premium: This plan gives you access to all the tools of basic and advanced plans. Besides, it comes with Jira integration, advanced access control, Zendesk integration, etc. Prices start at $81.50 per month for custom plans. You can also get premium features for unlimited users for a minimum of $300 per month. Prices increase as the number of items increase.