AccuPos is an award-winning POS system for Android, designed for retail, counter-service and full-service restaurants. This POS is easy to set up and use, eliminating lengthy pieces of training and staff errors. The software is compatible with both Windows and Android-based platforms. It integrates with various accounting software such as QuickBooks, Sage 100 ERP and Sage 50 for updated reporting. The software can also track payroll, customer loyalty data, and stock supplies.
Key Features Of AccuPos
- Tableside ordering – It has an android app that allows portability, making it easy to accept tableside ordering and payments. It also allows you to accept credit cards.
- Timesheet management – Allow your employees to clock in and clock out from any device and their hours will be automatically recorded and pushed to the accounting system.
- Storefront customization – You can add your logo to the interface for branding. Also, you can add your logo to the emails, receipts, and screens.
- Powerful receipts – Email the receipts directly to the client to save paper and build a customer database. You can use the database for marketing to your repeated customers. Also, the receipts can be quickly retrieved anytime.
- EMV ready – AccuPOS is EMV ready and can be used with any of your EMV compatible equipment. You can also purchase the hardware directly from AccuPOS for a complete solution.
- Platinum - This plan charges $59 per month.
- Platinum+ - It cost $79 per month.