Atlassian Confluence is a tool to bring your team and workplace together to share valuable data that will be helpful in your company. Further, it permits your business to create, organize and discuss the work that needs to be done with your team.
Additionally, you will get the information that is normally lost in email boxes and shared network drives. With this software, data becomes much easier to find, use and update.
Besides, Confluence also helps to maximize the productivity of the organization. The team members can provide their feedback in seconds to ensure that the final content version is up to mark.
- Start with a blank page or customizable template and add some character to make your job come to life with pictures, videos, and gifs.
- The system allows managers to restrict access to confidential data and collaborate within closed groups.
- Customers can publish, organize and access company data in a central location.
- With threaded comments, likes, and mentions you can gather feedback, encourage discussion, and tap into your company's collective knowledge.
- You can interact with your internal and external users with RSS feeds, page watch, and blog updates.
- Its task management module updates managers with status on tasks that are finished, impending, or overdue.
- Knowledgebase software integrates with JIRA that lets users plan, track and manage projects, document all their requirements easily.
Atlassian Confluence provides a free trial for 7 days and two different pricing plans based on a number of users. You can purchase a plan at $10 per month for up to 10 users this is a special price for small teams. Besides that, for 11-100 users, you need to pay $5 per user/month.