Whether you’re looking to obtain leads, doing market research, getting some customer feedback, sign up free trials, and even just for survey your audience, you’ll need to build a form. The online form builders assist you to create forms with intuitive and easy to use interface. By reducing the overhead of creating forms, it helps the users to focus more on collecting and analyzing data. They are flexible tools capable of creating many types of fillable forms, including surveys, quizzes, and questionnaires. These forms can be shared or embedded on web pages where users can procure responses, and response data is gathered and stored within the application itself. Online form builders will often give numerous integrations so users can share forms and export data swiftly and easily.
Now, the question arises is that, which form builder software is the suitable one for your needs?
Unfortunately, each form builder software which is currently available on the web claims to be the best. But, you know it’s the biggest lie indeed! You might be able to create the form with those form creators. But, usability is doubtful!
Therefore, after analyzing, testing and hovering in between numerous form builder software, we’ve shortlisted the 5 best form builder software. Now, these are going to be the best in terms of features, pricing and specifically usability.
With our shortlisted form creators, you can create forms in a few clicks with smart drag and drop builder. Also, you can apply advanced functionalities like conditional logic, form validation, reCaptcha to make the form more secure and effective.
1. Cognito Forms
Cognito Forms is the ideal solution if you need to create forms for various purposes, including gathering contact information, processing payments, and more. You can create these forms on a budget which can hold advanced features like calculated fields, file uploads, conditional logic, and repeating sections. Additionally, it offers pre-built templates and a drag-and-drop editor.
Besides, it also allows you to share a Cognito link to allow your audience to get your form online directly. Also, you can embed it on a website of your choice. They provide many features with their free package.
- It allows you to collect signatures on every form and on any device.
- With page breaks, progress bars, and conditional pages, it helps you to get more responses to your complex surveys and long forms.
- Besides, it has a sturdy Zapier integration which allows you to transfer your data to where it's most useful to you.
- The forms made by this form builder software are fairly customizable
- You can sort questions and response fields into different columns, adjust styles for the forms like fonts, background colors, form widths, and more.
It offers the following pricing plans:
- Individual: This plan is available at free of cost. With this, you can get 1 user and 500 entries per month.
- Pro: For this plan, you need to pay $10 per month. With this, you can get 2 users and 2000 entries per month.
- Team: To get this plan, you required to pay $24 per month. This plan also offers 5 users and 10,000 entries per month.
- Enterprise: Buy this plan just at $99 per month. Also, unveil it access of unlimited users and entries per month.
FormGet is a versatile web-based form building application which is hugely trusted by people around the globe. It has got an extremely easy interface which makes form creation a breeze. With the help of it, you can build a wide range of forms, from the most basic designs to the more complex one using conditional logic, notifications, and several other unique features. Visually articulating, FormGet’s forms are the most attractive and its performance under the hood is noble. Besides, you need not be technically strong for using this software. A little bit of technical knowledge will work wonders. If you are in a hurry then, its 500+ pre-built templates will be a bliss for you.
Further, you can manage all your forms from a single dashboard. FormGet has smart analytics for its form. In this tracking, you can track the number of times the form has been opened, how long a visitor has stayed on the form and a lot more.
- With the help of FormGet’s custom form branding feature, you can create stunning and attractive forms just by adding branding, logos, images, and colors.
- You can use any language to create forms by this amazing form builder software, the software offers a multilingual platform for creating wonderful forms easily.
- Besides, it comes with the integration of several payment gateways like PayPal and Stripe to collect the payments from international customers. Also, it allows you to receive recurring payments as well.
- With FormGet, you can seamlessly share the form by smoothly fixing it to any website or can share it on the social media networks too!
- You can create a custom submission page or message for the users after the successful submission of forms. Nonetheless, FormGet also provides a default “thank you” message and page which you can customize as the way you want.
FormGet provides several pre-paid plans along with several useful features. You can choose one out of all according to your requirements. Below, all the paid plans are given:
- Starter: For this plan, you just required to pay $7/month. It provides 1 form, 1200 submissions/month, 1 payment account and many more.
- Standard: You can unveil the amazing feature of this plan just by paying $19 per month.
- Rookie: Buy this plan at just $35 per month. And, get exciting features of this plan.
- Pro: For this plan, you just need to pay $79/month. This plan offers unlimited forms, 60K Submissions / Month, 15 Payment Accounts, 10 Users, and many more.
- Advance: You can buy this plan at $99 per month.
JotForm is a premium and easy-to-use form builder with an instinctive visual editor which can build forms faster than ever. Plus, it provides you more than 10,000 form templates & 40 themes to choose from. In case you want to develop free forms, you don’t need to carry out with the process of registration. All you gotta do is simply sign up & start making free forms. Additionally, it allows you to add a logo, set up payment integrations, collect signatures, validate emails, add a progress bar, and much more. Further, it also facilitates you with round the clock client support.
- You can use JotForm's Zapier integrations to send the responses to those apps which you the use most.
- It allows you to customize the forms as per your requirements like validating fields, the color of text, and a lot more.
- For making the payment process simpler, it provides 8 payment gateways including the major payment gateways like PayPal, Stripe, etc.
- Further, if you don't want to have to look through emails for every response, you can also set up the RSS feed to examine your responses in your preferred RSS reader app.
- As JotForm Enterprise stores data on dedicated servers which are encrypted by 256-bit SSL, PCI DSS Level I and HIPAA certified. Hence, it helps you to protect your information very securely.
JotForm gives 4 different pricing plans for you which are given below:
- Starter: You can purchase this plan at free of cost. This plan caps out at 5 forms, with up to 100 entries per month.
- Bronze: For this plan, you will need to pay $19 per month. It brings 25 forms, with up to 1000 entries per month.
- Silver: To by this plan, pay $39 per month. This plan gives 100 forms, with up to 10,000 entries per month.
- Gold: You can get this plan just by paying $99 per month. This plan offers unlimited forms, with up to 100,000 entries per month.
Wufoo is one of the earliest form builder software in the space. This form designer can help you to design some appealing online forms like contact forms, online surveys, invitations, and many more. So you can collect the data, registrations, and payments through it. This software also allows you to embed forms on your website, set up payment fields that are compatible with a numerous number of payment processing services. Once you have results, you can transmit that data anywhere you require with its Zapier integrations. Along with this, Wufoo has a mighty report generator that's just as simple to use. In the blink of eyes, you'll have a detailed, graphical report without ever having to open a spreadsheet. It's one of the easiest and simplest ways to place your form data to work.
- Wufoo’s award-winning drag-n-drop form builder allows you to build forms very simply without writing a single line of code.
- Using its custom branding feature, you can add your organization’s logo and brand elements to your form.
- Collect the data and payments according to your terms and requirements. Also, embed your form onto your website, or share it using a direct link.
- All the data on these forms are protected with 256-bit SSL encryption before they’re sent to its servers.
- With CAPTCHA integrations, it prevents your forms from receiving spam, so you can have full confidence in your data.
Wufoo offers both free and paid plans. You can try the free plan or can choose any plan based on your requirements. Have a look at these plans:
- Free: You can buy this plan for free. But, it allows you to build and share basic forms and collect a limited number of responses.
- Starter: For this plan, you need to pay $14.80/month. This plan offers features like customize branding, send a confirmation email, and automate your workflows.
- Professional: To get this plan, pay $29.08 per month. With this plan, you get features like collect payments, create unlimited forms, add additional users and secure your forms.
- Advance: Buy this plan just at $74.08/month and increase your max entries, users, file storage and API requests.
- Ultimate: Pay $183.25 per month and get everything in advance with increased limits so you can manage all of your data collection & automation needs.
5. Zoho Forms
Zoho Forms is a cloud-based backup form builder. From building mobile-ready online forms to automating your workflows, it handles it all for you. Zoho Forms also gives native mobile applications for iOS and Android devices. This form builder software helps you to make your business more productive by capturing leads, doing market research, and getting some customer feedback. It contains several features like task assignment, approval workflows, and simple mobile forms. With pre-made customizable templates, you can integrate the Zoho Forms with other Zoho products and Google Apps. Further, you can either share your form with selected users via email or can share the public link of your form.
Zoho Forms offers numerous features. Each of it will help you in a different way. Have a look:
- Zoho Forms allows you to set forms on your web pages and share them using email campaigns, public links, and on social media. Additionally, it allows you to increase your form’s offline reach with the help of printable QR codes.
- With this, you can receive email alerts as soon as a submission comes through and can send out confirmation emails to your respondents automatically. Also, you can personalize these emails based on your respondent's answers and send messages that matter.
- Allows you to integrate your forms with its CRM, campaigns, and desk applications. And, you can also view data in Google Sheets, create new leads in Salesforce and connect all of your favorite applications with Zapier.
- Just in a few clicks, you can view statistics such as error scores, conversion rates, create reports and export your data. Even if you're away from your desk, you can keep track of your form's performance.
- With this software, you can collect payments, perform calculations, use conditional logic, create PDFs, and personalize your thank you page.
Zoho Forms provides exciting free and paid plans at reasonable rates for you. All the paid plans are given below:
- Basic: For this plan, you just need to pay ₹480 per month and unveil the amazing features supported by this plan like 1 user, unlimited forms, 10,000 submissions/month, etc.
- Standard: Buy this plan just at ₹1200 per month and expose features like 10 users, unlimited forms, 25,000 submissions/month, and many more.
- Professional: Pay ₹2400 per month for this plan, and get access to the features like 25 users, 75,000 submissions/month, etc.
- Premium: For this plan, you required to pay only ₹4800 per month. With this plan, you will get 100 users, unlimited, 10 GB storage, approvals.