- You can define preventive maintenance tasks which need to be done according to variables like mileage, kilometers, hours or fuel consumption within your vehicles. You can receive reminders via email, on-screen notifications or within reports.
- The software even lets you track all repair jobs and their costs. This recorded history of maintenance costs helps you identify trends and make critical decisions about your assets.
- It can even track fuel consumption to detect irregularities, issues with efficiency or potential abuse.
- You can also organize the parts involved in maintenance while keeping track of your whole inventory of spare parts and used ones.
Fleet maintenance software allows you to use a trial version of the software to make sure you like it before having to buy it. It offers mainly three packages which offer different levels of features.
- Standard ($649): This pack covers all the fundamentals a business is likely to need including unlimited asset maintenance, recorded history, preventive maintenance services, and tracking.
- Deluxe ($995): The deluxe pack allows users to receive email notifications, organize a maintenance calendar, itemize parts and prepare a part inventory. It allows the addition of automation to your business alongside various analytical tools.
- Shop ($1,495): This one’s meant for businesses which operate their own fleet and offer maintenance services of their own. It incorporates work order management, auto-logged recurring expenses, labor tracking and much more.
Multi-user bundles can be bought either with or without SQL support for an annual subscription fee. The features of the packs are the same with an additional security module and report designer.
- 2 Users Shop: $2,999/year
- 5 Users Shop: $5,499/year
- Unlimited Users Shop: $14,995/year
- 2 Users Shop (SQL): $3,699/year
- 5 Users Shop (SQL): $5,999/year
- Unlimited Users Shop (SQL): $14,995/year