MailChimp is the fast evolving & all-in-one marketing platform helps small businesses market so they can grow faster. Besides email marketing, it comes with all the necessary features that help you convert your visitors into subscribers and customers. As the backbone for your customer relationships, they present AI-powered, user-friendly tools, and anyone can use it to be successful. Further, it offers advanced email marketing features available as well, like contact segmenting, autoresponders, service and app integrations, A/B testing, time-zone based sending, and a lot more. Most importantly, MailChimp supports more than 300 integrations that help you personalize your marketing business.
- With MailChimp, you can use embedded or pop-up forms to collect all the details you need from contacts.
- You can use tags and segments to organize your contacts in the way you want.
- You can also predict your customer’s gender, personality and age range. Hence, you can find who’s buying and how you can improve the purchase rate.
- Also, you can use custom subdomains for your landing pages to create a recognizable URL.
- With the help of social media integration, you can post organic social ads to reach people where they're hanging out the most.
MailChimp provides a free plan and 3 paid plan for you. You can try its free plan instantly. But for the paid plans you need to pay something, which is given below:
- Premium: To use advanced features like customization, you need to pay $299.00 per month. This plan is best suited for the business pro.
- Standard: For this plan, you required to pay $14.99 per month. You can use this plan to get better insights for your growing businesses that want more customers.
- Essentials: Buy this plan just at $9.99 per month. And unveil all the must-have features for email senders and get added support with it.