If you’ve been doing e-commerce long enough, then you’ve probably encountered the company IBM before. IBM is another world-renowned company when it comes to developing DBMS. The company prides itself in creating and innovating database management systems that help businesses all over the world to secure and organize their system information. Furthermore, if one of your biggest fears as a data-driven company is to lose important data accidentally, then getting a DBMS to back-up your data automatically will definitely do you good. With over 200+ database software offered on their website, you are sure to find something that suits your industry.
- The software is fast to download and easy to set up & perfectly optimized for OLTP.
- IBM DB2 also offers unrivaled data security to make sure that all sensitive information is backed-up and hidden from prying eyes.
- Manages, organizes, and takes control of your data and categorizes them into appropriate niches.
- It offers efficient disaster recovery solutions as well as preventative methods to protect your data from any sort of disruption.
- Modernize your systems through the integration of intelligent automation technology.
- Hybrid Flex Plan (IBM Hybrid Data Management Platform) – Price starts at $325/month and includes Db2, Db2 Warehouse, Big SQL, Db2 Event Store, Db2 on Cloud, Hosted, Db2 Warehouse on Cloud.
- Standard Plans – One-time payment plans further divided to four categories: Small (8GB), Medium (16GB), Large (32GB), Xlarge (128GB). Priced at $1,050, $1,785, $3,150, and $6,300 respectively.
- Advanced Plans – One-time payment plans further divided to four categories: Small (8GB), Medium (16GB), Large (32GB), Xlarge (128GB), XXlarge (1TB). Priced at $1,312.50, $2,310, $4,200, $8,400, and $18,900 respectively.