The Dell Cloud Manager is specially designed for IT companies and developers. They access clouds and utilize cloud resources in everyday tasks. With the Dell Cloud Manager, users can now have access to private, public and hybrid clouds. Thus it provides complete control and access to cloud infrastructure, tools, and resources. It also comes with several additional features like drag-and-drop interface, autoscaling, backup & recovery, etc.
The special collection of tools and resources enables the management and automation of data. This includes information across all cloud platforms. You can use it as software as a service (SaaS) or even on premises.
- The Dell Cloud Manager software enables consistency across all cloud platforms and applications.
- It gives complete access to the administrative team. Enterprises can limit access to the cloud in case of specific internal or external teams. You can also limit access to the use of certain specific resources across clouds.
- It offers cloud-based services and resources with efficient, seamless and role-based security.
- Dell Cloud Manager software enables easy integration and configuration management. It grants complete access to the top it automation tools. Also, it is compatible for use with other existing tools.
- With this software, you can easily customize your usage, auto scale, and auto heal.
Pricing of the Dell Cloud Manager software falls under two categories.
Free Trial - Users get to access cloud resources, tools and the cloud in a free trial.
Note: Upon registration, users get quotations of paid plans.