As our top choice, FreshBooks is also cloud-based accounting software that prides itself in delivering more than what its users expect. They help users automate fairly difficult accounting tasks giving them more time to focus on more urgent things their business needs. The software has powerful features that can help any rising entrepreneur or small business meet their clients’ demands professionally. Bookkeeping, reporting, organizing, invoicing, and expense tracking tasks are simplified thanks to its highly innovative and fast features. Luckily, FreshBooks is very user-friendly. They offer software which they claim to be the easiest to use – even for accounting dummies.
- Easy to use software; be in command of the software’s functions in no time at all.
- Everything is stored on Cloud so you don’t have to worry about your data disappearing anytime soon.
- Acknowledged by many recognized, data-driven websites like Forbes, TechCrunch, Bloomberg, and many others.
- The FreshBooks mobile app allows you to keep track of your cash flow even when you’re on the go!
- Bookkeeping, invoicing, and organizing expenses is overly simplified. You can even automate monthly recurring invoices so you have less to worry about.
- Free Trial – The company offers a 30-day trial with general access to their accounting software services.
- Monthly Plans – Choose amongst FreshBooks’ monthly payment plans: Lite, Plus, Premium, and Select. Lite, priced at $15/month, allows up to 5 billable clients. Plus, priced at $25/month (which is also their most recommended plan) allows up to 50 billable clients. Premium at $50/month allows a max of 500 billable clients. Lastly, if you project that you’ll be having more than 500 clients, you can choose the Select Plan and request a customized quote from the FreshBooks team.
- Yearly Plans – Pay for any plan annually and get a 5% additional discount.